Success has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It's what you do for others.
Don't complain about your problems. 80% of the people who hear don't care; and the other 20% are glad you're having trouble.
Men build bridges & put railroads across deserts & yet they contend successfully that the job of sewing on a button is beyond them.
You will not always win. Some days you will taste defeat, but after you have done your best today, then remember there is always tomorrow.