Since British Airways has not banned Ravindra Gaikwad he can fly from Mumbai to London and then take the British Airways flight to Delhi.
10% of the arguments are coz of difference in opinion. Remaining 90% is due to the tone of your voice.
Ironically the people for whom you really keep your ego aside are usually the ones who show you that you shouldnt have.
Success introduces you to the world...Defeat introduces the world to you.
Every man who abuses women is in fact virtually slapping his mother for giving birth to a person like him.