X

Find Influencers With Klear

Any category across Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and Blogs.
Log in Sign Up
Syed Askar™ Social Profile

Syed Askar™

Sri Lanka
99% of time my brain thinks about blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, gamin, movies & gadgets. The other 1% im usualy asleep! Iran-Lankan. Fanatic of Mahela,Sanga, #Ajith

How Influential is Syed Askar™

Influence
55 /100
Add
+
Engagement Level
Very High
 
0.5
0.5
N/A
 
77.0
5.0
True Reach
390
Top Topics
Photography, Cricket,
Top Location
India
Insights
Landscape Mentions
Upgrade to access
Activity Insights
Audience
3,367
Total Fans

Syed Askar™'s Top Content

Instagram Post
Sunset from the beach!
225 | May 18, 2012
Instagram Post
Me!
198 | September 2, 2012
Instagram Post
Green Paradise!
149 | August 8, 2012

Syed Askar™'s Audience Demographics

Average Age
24
Years Old
Dominant Gender
Men
69%
Average Income
$23,848
Yearly
Top Countries
India
31%
Sri Lanka
23%
United States
16%
Top Cities
Chennai
25%
Colombo
18%
Bangalore
7%

What Are Syed Askar™'s Followers Interested In

Cricket
24.7%
Movies
8.9%
Music
8.3%
Websites They Share
theworldofacinemapaithiyam.wordpress.com ajithfanskerala.com iffi.nic.in cinema.dinakaran.com boanalyst.website cinema.maalaimalar.com plumeriamovies.com tamilexcellent.blogspot.com
Klear Logo

Klear Influencer Marketing

We can't stand average, and our clients can't either.
This is a premium feature
Upgrade now to:
  • Monitor your brand
  • Learn from your competitors
  • Find Influencers
Start 14-Day Free Trial
Klear Icon
Schedule A Klear Demo
Leave us your details and an expert will be in touch
Great! It won't be long now.
A Klear specialist will be in touch soon.