X

Find Influencers With Klear

Any category across Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and Blogs.
Log in Sign Up
kusumandaru Social Profile

kusumandaru

El Limbo
Consist of 3/4 Indonesian genes and 1/4 arab genes. that's why i feel like a fake gucci bag most of the time.
83

How Influential is kusumandaru

Influence
83 /100
Add
+
Engagement Level
Very High
 
6.3
0.7
4.0
 
32.0
1.0
True Reach
5,354
Top Topics
Mothers,
Top Location
Indonesia
Insights
Landscape Mentions
Upgrade to access
Activity Insights
Audience
18,296
Total Fans

kusumandaru's Top Content

Instagram Post
Look who's turning one today... My milk monster! it feels like its just yesterday i heard you're crying for the first time. One year old eh, whoa... If you're wondering what are your achievements this past year, at this point you can say few words. Such as papa, mama, mimita (mami mita), mibeya (mami bela) and duit. Nope, i also don't know where did you learn the word duit from. And you had your first step at 9 months old, and right now you can already run like a mini Tamiya, fast and straight. Usain Bolt wud be terrified. (i don't know when you will be reading this but he's currently the record holder of the fastest man in the world) Oh and people apparently like you better than me and your mom. At least that what your Instagram account shows us, your follower number are way above us. Tsk. I understand this past year your mom sometimes can be a little hard on you.  We cant blame her, she's the one who has spent most of the time with you, hearing you scream, cry, change your diaper regulary, gives you bath, and everything. And she's a dentist, its what happens if 97% of the world population hate and fear your profession (the other 3% are the dentists them self). But i guess its just her ways to raise, teach, and educate you. Its for your own good, dear. Now you're probably wondering where i was this past year. We rarely meet each other, in fact i mostly see you growing up behind my phone screen, just like now I'm typing this in an operating room. So by this open letter, i wanna say how sorry I am for not being by your side most of the time. Trust me, you're one of the main reasons to what I'm fighting for right now. You're only one year old, but i had the most of smiles in my life this past year. Happy birthday, Kayla Andara. Love, dad.
478 | August 25, 2016

kusumandaru's Audience Demographics

Average Age
19
Years Old
Dominant Gender
Women
83%
Average Income
$12,528
Yearly
Top Countries
Indonesia
88%
United States
4%
United Kingdom
1%
Top Cities
Jakarta
29%
Yogyakarta
13%
Bandung
12%

What Are kusumandaru's Followers Interested In

Engineering
11.2%
Travel
10.5%
Universities
9.4%
Websites They Share
fallaadinda.com doctorbebek.blogspot.com SayapBesi.com amrazing.com suamigila.com manampiring17.wordpress.com hansdavidian.com linimasa.com
Klear Logo

Klear Influencer Marketing

We can't stand average, and our clients can't either.
This is a premium feature
Upgrade now to:
  • Monitor your brand
  • Learn from your competitors
  • Find Influencers
Start 14-Day Free Trial
Klear Icon
Schedule A Klear Demo
Leave us your details and an expert will be in touch
Great! It won't be long now.
A Klear specialist will be in touch soon.