X

Find Influencers With Klear

Any category across Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Blogs.
Log in Sign Up
Menna منّة Social Profile

Menna منّة

95% of the time my brain is thinking meh. The other 5%, I’m reporting news for Ahram. Email: menna.a.alaa at gmail dot com .Views never represent my employer.
89

How Influential is Menna منّة

Influence
89 /100
+
+
Engagement Level
Very High
3.6
1.8
3.0
True Reach
36,183
Top Topics
Journalists,
Top Location
Egypt
Insights
Highly Connected
Has frequent conversations with top 5% influencers
Super Active
39.7 Posts Per Day (all-time)
Audience
123,140
Total Fans

Menna منّة's Audience Demographics

Average Age
Collecting data
Dominant Gender
Collecting data
Influence
24%
Influential followers
Top Countries
Egypt
54%
United States
18%
United Arab Emirates
4%
Top Cities
Cairo
42%
London
7%
Alexandria
4%

What Are Menna منّة's Followers Interested In

Egyptian
23.4%
Politics
6.4%
Journalists
5.7%
Websites They Share
innfrad.com cairolive.com shoro.uk raseef22.com mobp.as m.elwatannews.com identity-mag.com archive.aawsat.com
Entities They Mention
Collecting data

Klear Influencer Marketing

We can't stand average, and our clients can't either.
This is a premium feature
Upgrade now to:
  • Monitor your brand
  • Learn from your competitors
  • Find Influencers
Start 14-Day Free Trial
Schedule A Klear Demo
Leave us your details and an expert will be in touch
Great! Demo Request Sent.
One of our account managers will be in touch soon.