Nothing is Impossible; the word itself says I'm Possible! I can do all things through Christ ! #TrustGod an go get what's on your heart!!
You will never change what you tolerate; Nor will you impact what you avoid. It's time to have #Faith an face what Frustrate you! #LetsGo
Some people are so #afraid of being Hurt; They will pass up a chance of being Happy!! It's time to #TrustGod an start living!
Stop telling people about your problems. Truth is 20% Don't care , The other 80% glad you having them!! #TellGod, an keep it moving! Lol