@eWags10 Whoa! Can you DM us with the location you encountered this at?
@SeannnAndresss Was this at the same location?
Hey, @YoureASHy! We're working with @eWags10 to get this all sorted out!
90% of a successful relationship is proper communication. The other 10% is agreeing on a place to eat (HINT: It’s Pita Pit).
Are you excited to see me or is that just a pita in your pocket?