I asked my mother if I was a gifted child. She said she certainly wouldn’t have paid for me.
Statistics show that 55% of workers would have sex with a co-worker at a Christmas party. The other 45% were women.
You know there's a problem with the education system when you realize that out of three Rs only one begins with an R. - Dennis Miller
Doctor: How much sleep do you usually need? Man: About 15 minutes more.