Dear Autocorrect, I never mean "ducking". Ever.
.@methode: Google creating a sep mobile index, which will be it’s primary index. Desktop will be a secondary index,less up to date #Pubcon
54 percent of US companies block access to social media. The other 46 percent are laughing at them. #bweny
There are 6.8 billion people on the planet. 5.1 billion of them own a cell phone, but only 4.2 billion own a toothbrush. - Gib Olander #smx
4 Ways to Maximize Your Google Analytics. Great advice from my colleague @timothyjjensen at @DigitalMktr bit.ly/153zaab
No one wants to read your article as a slideshow. I don't know who told you this lie, but this person is not your friend.