1. My wife and I both work at the Washington Post. Today we had stories that ran on the same page. Not uncommon, but always cool.
8. It’s become my regular reminder that the women of this world are constantly fighting against a hatred that men do not see.
5. Many of the readers emailing my wife called her vulgar names -- words I will not re-type here. How many readers called me names?
2. All too common and always uncool: Our respective inboxes began to fill with emails from racist readers making ugly complaints.
8. And for what it’s worth, I wanted to make it visible here. Peace.