For us, 2016 was an amazing ride. Fortune 500 companies and top digital agencies decided to trust us as their influencer marketing solution.
Here are 6 truths we learned during this ride and wanted to share with you. Happy New Year!
1. You Don’t Need More Than 50 Influencers
The world’s 3rd largest smartphone company did it with 11. Read the full story of Huawei’s influencers program.
2. It’s the Most Cost-Effective Marketing
Yes, even more than email marketing. Learn more about the industry’s key metrics.
3. You’ll Get Ignored With a Template Message
Influencers crave for a personalized pitch. Read why here.
4. Rule of Thumb: Choose Chatty People
Friendliness brings influence. Did you know that the average B2B influencer talks with 1,336 people on Twitter? Here’s the influencer’s formula for success.
5. You Can Learn It All In a Day
No more excuses, mark a day on your calendar. It pays off quickly. Here are the best courses and guides to learn influencer marketing.
6. That’s What Your Boss Must See
There are specific pain points you need to address to get your boss onboard with your Influencer Marketing plan. Here’s how pitch influencer marketing to your boss (like a boss!).
It’s 2017 Already, Time to Take Influencer Marketing Seriously.
Latest posts by David Behar (see all)
- Influencer Marketing Lessons for 2017 - December 29, 2016
- Checklist: How to Choose Influencers For Your Brand - November 8, 2016
- The Formula of B2B influencers For Social Media Success - September 29, 2016