"I do what you do, then I come home and blog on top, whilst trying to maintain a social life". It's not all selfies and smashed avocado.
"I can be the most independent bitch on earth 99% of the day, but the other 1% I just really want to be the little spoon"
At roughly what age is someone meant to have sorted their life out by? Asking for a friend.
Garlic bread appreciation tweet