Don't miss the ultimate guide to 160+ #business and #digitalmarketing conferences in 2016! kristihines.com/business-digit…
The 7 Most Useful Truths You Missed from Psychology Class bit.ly/1fqtcLU
In case you haven't noticed, the option to Use Facebook as Your Page is slowly being removed. Your new options for liking and commenting on other pages as your page on Facebook are as follows.
1. You can go to a page, click on the three dots on the page's cover photo, and click on the Like As Your Page option.
2. You can post to a page's wall as your page by clicking on the dropdown at the top right of the status box on the page's wall.
3. You can comment on a page's post as your page by clicking on the dropdown above and to the right of the comment box.
4. You can see the latest updates from the pages your page has liked by going to your page and clicking on the View Pages Feed in the left sidebar. In this news feed, you can engage with status updates as your page, but if you click the Home link in the top menu, you will be in your personal news feed again.
5. You can unlike pages by clicking on View Pages Feed, clicking on Liked by This Page in the left sidebar, finding the page, hovering over the dropdown, and unliking the page.
Be sure to share this tip with your fellow Facebook page owners!
Never Run Out of Blog Post Ideas Again: 25 Resources for Content Marketers kristihines.com/blog-post-idea… #blogging #contentmarketing