So let me get this right, I'm supposed to be "excited" for "women's health" based on fact SCOTUS ruled no actual M.D. needs to be on site?
This is why I hate Donald Trump. While the assclown has us talking about him. Hillary's gonna skate on this scandal: cnb.cx/1OSk9kf
That was a one-two punch, set-up, punchline by Cruz and Rubio on the Breathing / Yoga thing. #GOPDebate
What's the old Woody Allen joke? "80% of life is showing up." Guess the other 20% is reading the rules how delegates are awarded.