If you see a link offering free tracks from Nickelback's new album DON'T CLICK IT. It takes you to free tracks from Nickelback's new album.
"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm." -Vince Lombardi
80% of people don't care about your problems. The other 20% are glad you have them.
R.I.P. Steve Jobs. You will truly be missed. (sent from my iPhone)