"We have turned deaf ears to the blood of the innocent and the concern of our nation," says @repjohnlewis Yes! #NoBillNoBreak
Sobbing during the #GarthBrooks performance on the @TODAYshow. I'm sure being 8-months pregnant has nothing to do with it.
@NRA You are directly responsible for those 49 innocent people murdered, Chris Cox
"I mean it's Tom Ford." Well said, Hayden. #GoldenGlobes
Brr...Cold weather means it's time to think about switching to a facial cleansing oil. Here's why: everydayhealth.com/news/beauty-wa… via @DailyGlow
Only 37% of women have a regular skincare routine, found @SimpleSkincare. The other 63% of you need to step it up! #kindtocityskin
@TaskRabbit Been looking around your site for 15 minutes and can't figure out how to post a task. Is that no longer an option post redesign?